In 2006, Lisa Cohn and Dr. Patrick Cohn launched “Ultimate Sports Parent Radio,” in conjunction with Peak Performance Sports, LLC.
The Ultimate Sports Parent Radio-a series of audio interviews–offers sports parents and youth coaches tips and strategies about specific youth sports issues, which are listed below. You can listen to the audios online, download them to your computer, or use iTunes to listen to them any time.
The show includes interviews with sports parents, youth sports experts, and coaches. Listeners hear other parents’ stories and get practical information about playing time, difficult coaches, kids’ worries, how to improve kids’ mental game, sports kids’ confidence, and other issues.
Subscribe via iTunes
You can subscribe to the radio show by clicking on the iTunes link below. (You must have iTunes installed on your computer to do this. Or you can download iTunes for free.)
When you click on the link above, your iTunes program comes up on your screen, along with our podcast. At the top middle of the page is an oval button that says “Subscribe.” Click on that button. You’re now a subscriber. Next time you load iTunes, any new Ultimate Sports Parent Radio shows will be added to your library!
Listen to Episodes on Our Blog
Use the link below to listen to recent podcasts on the youth sports psychology blog:
Want Other Sports Psychology Tips for Parents?
- Ask the experts a youth sports psychology question
- Watch our sports psychology videos for parents
- Read articles at the Youth Sports Psychology Blog for Sports Parents
- Read about The Ultimate Sports Parent workbook program
- Visit Kids’ Sports Psychology to boost your kids’ mental toughness!
- Mental Game Coaching Programs for Young Athletes with Dr. Cohn